What the?
I distinctly remember people telling me that it only snows here once every 2 or 3 years.
And as if this horrible cold subtance falling from the sky isn't bad enough, they shut down everything for it.
The man at the dry cleaners said he was getting ready to shut down and go home.
The Basketball League cancelled all the games for this evening.
I thought Texans were tough.
Not that I'm complaining, it makes me chuckle a little bit, and makes me thankful that I don't have to go out in it.
'Cuz I hate going out in it.
Consolation prize: mid 70's by the weekend!





5 friends are talking:
Right now everything is covered in white and the snowflakes are as big as cotton balls! You have to admit that is pretty:) I would say on average it snows or ices at least once every winter:)
At least once ... the past few winters it's been 2 or 3 times. Whoever told you that OBVIOUSLY wasn't a Texan. hahahaha. Just kidding. We haven't gotten snow like this since 4 years ago on Valentines Day ... my brother's wedding day. It was awesome.
Schools out for Summer! Schools out forever! lol.
Texans are hilarious! No offense;)
I LOVE it!!! So un-californian! I am not from nor have I ever visited Utah, so I can't understand why you are not THRILLED with the snow! lol
Post a Comment