Sliding Doors
An older (from the 90's) movie I like is Sliding Doors, starring Gwynyth Paltrow.
One reason is that I like her hair really really alot. It looks cuter in the movie than it does on the cover...
"Jerry, I'm a woman! We don't say what we want! But we reserve the right to be (very mad) if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating! And not just a little bit scary!"
Here's hoping we all get exactly what we want!






6 friends are talking:
That quote is superb! I am using it on my unsuspecting hubby ;)
I LOVE THAT MOVIE - saw it with my best friend waaaay after it came out - bought my own copy a few days later! Never expect the spanish inquisition...
Rick needs to remember this quote for all the times I am mad and he can't figure it out. I usually can't say why I am mad, but I always think he should know why because I think it is obvious.
that's one of my favorite movies too.
I totally own that movie! In fact, I took it over to my hairdressers to show her that hair because I wanted. However, apparently you have to be Gweneth to pull it off because it looked more like I had gotten into a fight with a lawn mower.
Wow! I haven't seen that movie in a long time, but I really liked it. I'll have to get it from the library soon!
Post a Comment