Merhaba!
Nasilsiniz?
Iyiyim, tesekkur ederim.
Matt (Lauer) is in Turkey and so is my brother, Rick. Unfortunately, they are on different seas.

And because I try to be educational as well as entertaining, here are some Turkish facts:
**Santa Claus was a real saint (Nicholas) who lived in Turkey and became known for his generosity.
**Two of the seven wonders of the ancient world are in Turkey:
the Temple of Artemis and
the Tomb of Maussollos.
**The great Trojan War was fought not far from Istanbul.
**The word coffee comes from the Turkish word Kahveh, a drink that was banned in Turkey for contributing to moral decline.
And here are some of Rick's actual Turkish pictures from a recent site seeing jaunt:
Rick and Becky in a cave after riding that there camel.
They are near Corinth, where Paul served his mission, and wrote some letters to it's inhabitants, the Corinthians.It is an area rich with history. And I won't even pretend to know that much about it.
Mostly because if I do, Rick will correct me.
And he won't be nice about it.
And because the cutest thing in the whole country of Turkey is my little niece PJ, here is a picture of her:
I love you, Rick, Becky and PJ! Can't wait until July!And remember, it's Istanbul, not Constantinople.
Allahaismarladik!





4 friends are talking:
My friend is from Turkey, and from what she has said, the country is one of the most beautiful in the world. I have only been to Hawaii and Central/South America. So I don't know if she is only biased or it's a true fact. What do you hear?
Your niece is truly adorable BTW? :)
i like how you keep tabs on matt (lauer). a restraining order may be in your future....
I always leave feeling a little smarter after reading your blog... Hey, are you coming to see me in July too?
Your obsession with Matt makes me laugh! You're a funny one, Andrea!
Post a Comment