{almost} Wordless Wednesday
fulfilling our scout requirements...making rope
playing the way the pioneer children played
printing...this was so tedious! glad to not be a printer!
where the pioneers crossed the Mississippi, in February. it was frozen...
statue on the Mississippi of Brigham and Joseph... the Blacksmith
the Smith family Cemetery in Nauvoo:
The Prophet's grave:
Mansion House:





3 friends are talking:
Andrea, you have taken some beautiful pictures! The buildings, the scenery, your kiddos. I'm really excited to hear about your trip! Come home safely!
Amazing pictures! That last one makes me think of, "and the Heavens were opened" just BEAUTIFUL!
I've never been to Nauvoo and have always wanted to go. It looks like you've had a wonderful time. Seems like your kids are at just the right ages to really enjoy it (and to let you enjoy it). I hope to make it there one day. Until then, thanks for letting me share through you.
Post a Comment