{andrea and noelle}
After taking a few of these pictures we thought we should dedicate an entire post to them...
(at the Bar J)
We should not allow our personal values to erode, even if others think we are peculiar. "--President James E. Faust
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard..." from Annie
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
-Audrey Hepburn
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
"I am one of [Jesus Christ's] witnesses, and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God's Almighty Son, that he is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through his atoning blood and in no other way."--Bruce R. McConkie, "The Purifying Power of Gethsemane"

5 friends are talking:
Okay, you ladies are so gorgeous! How fun is that...Did you grow up together or just soul sistas for a while now? You seem like you've known each other forever and are the best kind of friends. Everyone needs friends like that! :)
How cute!!! Looks like sooo much fun! I am going to start calling you guys Thelma and Louise! lol
you crazy chicas!!! you look fabulous dahling, simply fabulous :D
Good thing you got that crazy close up of us in there. Wouldn't want to miss that one!
You two sure do like the camera.
Post a Comment