Day 2 on the road!!!
We got up, ate breakfast and packed the Yukon back up...we took a little detour to the Air Force Acadamy in Colorado Springs. That is one beautiful campus! Then it was on the road again. The drive across Wyoming from Laramie to Rock Springs was the longest day of my life...thank goodness for the book on tape Noelle brought!






5 friends are talking:
Sounds like a long trip! I love that you update us with pics! i need pics! lol
looks like you guys are having a good time. p.s. i can take on 13 5 year olds in a fight.
I missed you during announcements on Sunday in RS. I missed teasing you for knowing anyone and everyone. Have a fun trip!
Oh, and I can also take on 17 5 year olds in a fight. lol.
You guys look so cute on Day 2...posing and looking all chipper. I know those long road trips though. The drive from Utah to Sacramento, CA (thru Nevada) is one of the most boring drives in history. You almost NEED to do it at night to not fall asleep just from boredom!
SO I googled my OWN NAME and found Sarah's site which led me to your site! You are a ROCKSTAR for taking this super fun road trip --- can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment