Here we go!
Two moms
Six kids
729 miles
One rest stop, with a tornado shelter (unneeded.)
One cooler, Sonic ice.
How many bathroom stops?
Four Nintendo DS's.
One GameBoy Advance.
Two MP3 players.
One portable CD player
Lots of Dvds.
A lot of fun. One late night arrival at the La Quinta Inn in Colorado Springs.
Two rooms.
Eight tired people.
One more day, just us and the open road...





9 friends are talking:
Hope you have fun on your roadtrip and in Idaho! We had a lot of fun on ours, but I am glad the driving is over :) Be safe! :)
See you tonight!!!!
Have a fun and safe trip!
You guys are NUTS, but if any moms can pull it off, it's you two.
I love the action shots in the back. Classic!
good times!
Happy Anniversary and blogiversary Andrea!!!
Sounds Fun! I hope we get to see you. You are coming down to Utah for a little bit- right?
CRAZY GIRLS!
Post a Comment