18 Best Funny Cat Noises
7 years ago
We should not allow our personal values to erode, even if others think we are peculiar. "--President James E. Faust
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard..." from Annie
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
-Audrey Hepburn
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
"I am one of [Jesus Christ's] witnesses, and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God's Almighty Son, that he is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through his atoning blood and in no other way."--Bruce R. McConkie, "The Purifying Power of Gethsemane"

10 friends are talking:
Sorry! :( Be sure to bring lots of diet Coke this weekend! Are you bringing your little packs of 100 calorie ding dongs again? LOL
SOOO sorry. I feel your pain. Does anything seem to help? AGain - so sorry. Hate the pounding head.
Take two (of whatever you take) and sleep it off. Have fun this weekend!
The Exedrine Migraine says not to take more than 2 in a 24 hour period. In the last 20 hours I have taken 6 of them, plus 2 Exedrine PM's...nothing is working on this one. And my tummy hurts. Probably from all the pills...
Yuck. I am so sorry. Matt gets these too and he hates them. I am sorry it has you down.
Enjoy this weekend. Wish I were going with you!
Girl - you can get some of those dissolvable tablets from your doc, as SOON as you feel it going from headache to uh-oh... pop ones of those bad boys under your tongue and in about an hour you're ALMOST human again! I think they are called ... hmmm, I have no idea what they are called.
:(So SORRY:( Steve has overdosed on those same med's before:(
This is Lisa Vargas (Claudia and Tim's sister in law). I can soo see you saying "everything is great, thanks for asking"!! It made me laugh.
I would like to give you access to my blog. It's http://jlvargasfamily.blogspot.com/
First of all, shame on you for overloading your body with the excess medication. That's scary. Secondyly, and more importantly, however, I have JUST the cure...A weekend away with your favorite friend! Oh, I'm jumping up and down at the very thought of it!
Ohhhhhh noooooooo! My husband gets those...I am really sorry!
Post a Comment