Team Captain
Tyler got to be the team captain at the RMS Football game tonight vs. Decatur. He looked very cute out on the field lined up for the coin toss, and then shaking the hands of the other team's captains. His number is 83.
That is Tyler tackling the boy with the ball.
We lost 14-8...the game ended while we were 1 yard from what could have been the winning touchdown. Oh well, there's always next week!






3 friends are talking:
Way to make an awesome tackle T! Sounds like it was a "nail bitter" game! Can't wait to see what happens next week.
Awww.... middle school football. Fun yet painful to watch. I'm just glad there is a concessions stand.
It's good to see you belong to the official religion of Texas....FOOTBALL!
I really hate to watch football when my kid is playing....other wise it's great. lol
Sorry you lost, but cool that he got to be captain. Good pics. I know how impossible it is to get a good football action pic. I've tried and tried.
Thanks for wishing Corbin luck on his game tomorrow...I just hope they don't really hurt him like they plan. Boys are just so dumb!!! Why would you want to hurt someone? UGH! You may want to pray I don't get arrested if they go after him. :)
Post a Comment