75 degrees yesterday...and today, snow
I don't like snow. It's no secret. But if it's gonna be this dang cold, it might as well snow so that things get shut down and we can stay inside!
Yes, when it snows here, they close everything down. Maris and I were trying to find antler's for Aliza's program tonight. We went into a store and came out to a Winter Wonderland.
Yuck.






8 friends are talking:
Cool! Why didn't we see any of that!? :)
Snow bites, but I wanted to say that I really like Maris' shoes. He was sticking his foot out in the aisle at church during sacrament meeting and I decided I liked them then. I need to buy some for Gary. :D
Did your district cancel school today? First ours was delayed and now cancelled. Now what?
I heard the temperature had drastically dropped. In my room, though, under all my warm blankets, it's still a toasty 70 degrees! Stay warm!
We actually had our air conditioner on Sunday night and now I am freezing! My husband's team at work have planned to ride the carriages around HP tonight, which sounded so fun a few weeks ago. Now I'm thinking the lights will be just as pretty from the warm car.
yuck is right. but, look how lucky you are to be spending your holidays with that handsome hubby of yours. ;) snow and all.
Whoa...75 degrees one day and snow the next...that is pretty jarring! It does look pretty, though.
I freakin LOVE the snow and the cold weather we've been getting!!!! It makes it so much more 'Christmas' feeling. One thing that is funny...they shut the schools down and there wasn't even more then a DUSTING on the ground! My Denver gf's and I laughed for like 10 minutes about that. Growing up, we'd have blizzards, with FEET of snow and still have to go to school (the super intendent of the school district was from ALASKA so every storm was mild to him). The only down side to this cold is that most people here don't have a CLUE how to drive in icey/snowy weather, and that makes it dangerous for people like me, who do know :).
Post a Comment