18 Best Funny Cat Noises
7 years ago
We should not allow our personal values to erode, even if others think we are peculiar. "--President James E. Faust
"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
"How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard..." from Annie
"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.”
-Audrey Hepburn
Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.
"I am one of [Jesus Christ's] witnesses, and in a coming day I shall feel the nail marks in his hands and in his feet and shall wet his feet with my tears. But I shall not know any better then than I know now that he is God's Almighty Son, that he is our Savior and Redeemer, and that salvation comes in and through his atoning blood and in no other way."--Bruce R. McConkie, "The Purifying Power of Gethsemane"

8 friends are talking:
I love how freash and nice your blog looks! :) That ice cream would not last 5 minutes in this house... :)
hmmm-- looks like a little remodel happened over here-- looks fabulous dahling :D
Thanks, Sarah! Everything i know, I learned from you!
And really who doesn't love a nice bowl of Mint n' chip? Yum!! Makes me want to run to the store!
Maybe my house will get egged for saying this, but....I just don't see what all the hype is about Bluebell ice cream. I just don't think it's all that good. I will probably be kicked out to Texas soon... (I hope y'all still want to be my friends) :)
Oh, and I'm so excited to be Facebook friends with you, Andrea :)
Have I bored you yet with my mission experience with Blue Bell ice cream? I hope not...
As a newcomer to Texas and the mission field I made the grave mistake of saying, "I think Breyers is every bit as good as Blue Bell". My trainer winked at me and said, "Sister you will be cast out of Texas for talk like that." Well...it turns out she was right and Texans were right, too. I just had to get the right flavor of Blue Bell (my first taste was some sort of french vanilla that I didn't care for) Once I had Cookies and Cream by Blue Bell I was converted!!
That ice cream is one of the best things about Texas.
How do you make the blog pictures bigger? I don't even know how they got small.
I loved ice cream for 34 years. I'm not diggin' it so much these days. Pity!
Post a Comment