Just the (random) Facts
Picture from my phone from 2007...at the pet store. He looks so happy.Too busy to post something real, here are some of the things that have been on my mind lately:
- We got the info as to when the kids have to make up the day school was cancelled because of ice. It's Memorial Day. What? Who goes to school on Memorial Day? Us.
- I need 8 white table cloths for New Beginnings on Wednesday and the ones we ordered haven't come yet. Hmmmmm.
- Found a new scripture that I love and are words to live by: "...but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before." Phillippians 3:13
- I found out Girl's Camp is at a ranch in East Texas (it's green there, not brown) and there are cabins, grass, a pool and a lake. And I hope minimal snakes.
- I love Mondays. I feel like I'm back in control. It's a new week. I get to do the laundry, and I love it when everything is clean.
- I love Fridays too, the kids can come home and play, no homework, just fun and no structure.
- I'm worried that there is going to be freezing rain on Wednesday and NB will get cancelled. This, however will solve my tablecloth problem.
- I can't believe that Aliza is turning 9 in just over a month.
- Tyler's last BB home game is Thursday. The last two are in Argyle and GAINESVILLE. Gainesville? Are you kidding me?
- A "La Madeleine" had to close because of slow business. Sad.
- Parker has already had a baseball practice. Outside.
- The middle school is having an info night in a few weeks for incoming 6th graders. I will have 2 middle school students next year and just one little girl in elementary school :o(
- I'm not doing very good at taking a picture a day. In fact I am failing.






6 friends are talking:
I loved the title...and the list. That is a lot to have on your mind.
I love Mondays and Fridays for the exact same reasons!
I hate mondays because that means i have to salvage the house from the weekend.
I love taking pictures and but I am not even slightly interested in doing a pic a day, i love other people doing it but it would feel like homework to me
I love random Andrea blogs.
So sad to hear a La Madeleine is closing. Please tell me it's not the one we go to!?
Hey! If you need tablecloths, my mom used to run a catering business and she has just about every color ... especially white. Let me know and I'll ask her to get them ready for you. xoxo.
TWO kids in middle school! Time goes by so fast!
Post a Comment