yesterday
Good bye Sister Walch
Hello Sister Gross

Parker and Aliza got home from school...did homework...we picked up Tyler from track practice, drove straight to Parker's baseball game...ate 1/2 price burgers from Sonic...Tyler did his homework in the bleachers and then served as the Panther's bat boy...drove straight to Tyler's practice...arrived back home at 9:42 pm.









8 friends are talking:
I bet you look great with no make-up!
Yeah, well you'd lose that bet.
If make-up is the one thing you let go of, KUDOS to you!! You're a great example of balance and keeping your sanity.(You are sane, right??)
Okay so when Sis. Holkanson (no idea how to spell her name) got transferred a little while ago my mom called me the next Monday and said that she had the sisters over for dinner in McKinney. Our pictures are on the wall at my parents house and Sister Holkanson told my mom that she know me! I was so excited that she got to meet my mom and that she was in their ward! Anyway... the picture of Sis. Walch just reminded me of that! We (I guess you all) have great sisters! We miss the Sister missionaries here. Especially now that I am home more to be able to help out. Oh well... I guess elders do fine as well! :) Miss you guys!
we got too attached to those sisters, so sad they had to go, but it was time :(
Oh my. Listening to this schedule makes me so TIRED. Seriously. I sure hope you're doing something to preserve your sanity and at least sleeping at night!
We have had boys doing homework in the bleachers recently, too. You are an amazing SUPER MOM!!
its scary how big everyone is getting. It's only been two years but especially tyler and parker look way too old!
Post a Comment