{baseball}
Baseball season is in full *swing*...but I keep forgetting to take pictures! Here are a couple from Tyler's game a couple weeks ago against the North Texas Fury:
Way to go!
He also hurt his knees during this play, the throw was short...the kid got there before the ball even got a chance...but P did his best to block the plate.
And the brothers and sistas had some fun, too!They USED to be white...this is why I prefer gray pants!!










8 friends are talking:
When my boys played, they ALWAYS got the white pants. Perhaps they knew that I loved to use my Shout spray bottle. Eventually bleach did come in handy.
One thing I miss about playing baseball is sitting outside with my family. The games are too long, but it was fun getting out.
Those kind of look like our football pants. It is kind of hopeless...
Love, the full *swing* hee, hee, hee..
I like the picture of all the kids jumping off the bench. I have a feeling in a few years I will be seeing pants like that too.
where do you even begin with those pants? crazy. although, i'm heading that direction too...soon
Oh, I miss baseball! But not the laundry, hee, hee. It all looks like sooooooo much fun. :)
So fun! Our son just started Tball this year. I convinced Kevin (who is the coach) to choose the gray pants for that reason! Hope all is well with you guys. Looks like everyone is growing up so fast! Crazy how that happens.
Those pants are proof of a real athlete! Just curious, what flavor did you use to wash those things?? LOL
I love the pic of the kids jumping --- you're such an uber cool mom, andrea!
Post a Comment