Time flies so quickly
This picture was taken in October of 2005, just after Aliza started Kindergarten.
This morning as I dropped her off at 7:15 for a Student Council meeting and watched her run into the school, I felt a twinge on my heartstrings. She has grown up so much. So strong, so beautiful, so independent.
This is her last year in Elementary.
Next year she'll be in the 5th-6th grade Intermediate School, with a schedule, a locker and stairs.
Where did the time go?





3 friends are talking:
I feel the same way when I look at pictures...then I let out a heavy sigh and don't know if I should be happy or sad.
She looks so cute.
Ugh! Bryn starts kindergarten this fall. I am so depressed. Time flies too quickly. I know in a blink I will be saying the same thing. Aliza's such a cutie.
It hurts huh!? I had a fetal position kind of breakdown when Poopie just turned 4. lol
Post a Comment