Undefeated
Tyler's team played at the high school last night in the arena...Whata great experience for them! They had the announcer and the jumbotron going. On the corner TV's they had the pictures of the boys rotating.
And I can't figure out how to get video on, but Tyler was a starter, and it was fun to hear the announcer say "and at 6 ft, Big Man Tyler Opfar..." as he ran out to the center and shook hands with the refs and the coaches from the other team.
Free shot on the Jumbotron...
And the season ends with no losses, including tournament games.
This has been a fun year of Middle School basketball...Way to go Eagles!!











4 friends are talking:
Love this post. Just think what Tyler's going to do next year in high school! He's 6 foot?? Dang.
TOTALLY love this! I wish I could've seen it LIVE!!!!! When he's a big HS star, I'm so there. Notice I said "when" not "if".
That is so awesome!! Tyler don't forget about us when your a famous NBA star! I can't believe how tall you are, 3 more inches and you've got Uncle Chris!
Love this. Congrats to the 'big man'. :D
Post a Comment