Misc....Blogworthy??
Some of the stuff that happened this week that may or may not be worth your time to read...Blogworthy? You decide:
WOW!!!
(I never thought I'd get excited about $3.03 a gallon!)
Last week at Parker's game...our cheerleaders all turned and watched their cheerleaders who (gasp) knew the SAME CHEERS as us! (I think that our little girls thought they had some exclusivity on them.) They don't know that "Go Bananas....B A N A N A S!" has been around for DECADES!
We had a couple of reunions this week. We had a "summer vacation reunion" with the McFarlands last Saturday. We met at Scotty P's to eat some really big cheeseburgers and some artery clogging french fries with "the works" which included cheese, onions, bacon and jalapenos. Then we headed over to Frisco Commons and let the kids run around on the fun playground and spin on the tire swing...see how good it made Aliza feel?
Tyler didn't want to be in the picture. I don't know why. Maybe it was too reminiscent of the car ride we took this summer...
A "Room Mom Reunion" was held on Thursday at La Madeleine's French Bakery...mmmm...french dip. These ladies were so fun to do activities with in Ms. Patton's class last year. Three of us have boys that are friends. In the front are the two Andrea's (V and O) and in the back are Tabitha and Kristin. We ate outside on the porch (it was a PERFECT day) and visited until we HAD to go because the kids were out of school. They are so fun. Tabitha leaves next week to go to Houston for some clinical trials for Liposarcoma. Keep her in your prayers for me, would ya? They need to have her tumors stop growing until she can have surgery again.
Well, if you made it all the way to the bottom of this post, be sure to leave a comment so I know who my real friends are. :o) hee hee hee.






17 friends are talking:
I'm your real frind! I read it all and enjoyed it! lol
real friend?
$3.03 for gas is DEFINITELY blogworthy... out here in CA, we're getting excited at $3.40. So sad!
You made me hungry. :) $3.03! Wow! Good luck with the game. I'll do a little cheer....Go! Bananas! B.A.N.A.N.A.S! :)
Yes, everything was blog worthy. I love the art work that Paker made! Fun stuff!
Guess what!! We got gas for $2.87 on our way to Denton today!!!! I can't even remember when it was that low.
gas prices are something to get excited about. you know im your friend...for reals!?!
No matter what you blog, you will have a ton of responses cause you're so popular Andie Ope! I love the faces Parker & Aliza are making with the McF kids. LOL Priceless! I can't believe you got the McF's to go out on a Saturday night. No wonder Noey's fridge is empty... she didn't get her "Grocery Game" shopping done.
-Your #1 blog fan...
Nancy J
I almost stopped to get gas, even though the tank was full! It was 2.97 and I had to look at least three times, before I believed the price!
oh nancy j, "they" didn't go out with us on a sat. night, noelle and the boys met us for lunch. d was at the bike race, remember? she didn't get her groceries bought because she was studying...
and i was just joking around about the comments and the real friends...i was just saying that this is such a random post that perhaps most people wouldn't make it all the way through it...
that Murphy by WalMart is down to $2.90 today! Glad I didn't fill up yesterday! I almost did, then Tyler said, wait until tomorrow and it will be less. Wow, that kid is always just savin' me money...
Noelle was studying??? That's a shocker. Glad you got her out of the house :)
i almost didn't leave a comment...i don't respond to peer pressure. :) the cheerleaders are so cute and parker's art looks pretty cool to me.
DUDES! no peer pressure here, i. was. joking. it was just a funny little way to end because it was so. long. and. boring....
I feel so pressured that I'm going to leave a THIRD comment!
Is Parkers art project called FACE JUGS?! That sounds awesome, who doesn't like a little face in the ol' jugs!
PS gas here is still $3 a liter
made it ... your 'long' posts have nothing on mine. lol.
Post a Comment